If I don't write this, nobody else will - the life of Annie, a 23 year old girl from England.

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Cricket... in the park!!

None of my friends are up yet, so I am bored, although I can't believe that I am up this early. SEVEN THIRTY! On a Sunday too.

Yesterday we (Mum, Dad and I) went to Cricket in the Park. We all got really daft straw hats, they were giving them out for free. They are actually rather funny. Also managed to blag 2 more for my Grandad and Aunt. I wonder if they will like them. I shall have to post a photo of my funny hat soon.

Bought a paper there too (a newspaper, not a bit of paper). Came with loads of free stuff like a CD, a guide to Bristol and a copy of War of the Worlds. It also had some other stuff with it but I can't remember what.

The cricket was rained off so they were just showing highlights of last weeks cricket on the screen. When it started to rain we went shopping, but didn't buy anything because I had no money.

We all went for lunch at the Chinese Buffet Restaurant. Was nice, especially as I had wanted Chinese food for the past few days.

I still have 2 chapters 'til I finish my book. I hope I do finish it later today. I have been reading it for over a month. It has taken me ages to read.

Anthony won Big Brother. Sometimes I wonder why people bother. In my opinion he was the dullest person in the world. He just hadn't really done anything major that made him appeal to me. Oh well, life still goes on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home