If I don't write this, nobody else will - the life of Annie, a 23 year old girl from England.

Friday, December 23, 2005

What is Annie listening to?

I was thinking and I thought that you might want to know what I listen to, so I added these charts here. A very short bit of info about each chart is at the bottom of the page :)

1. Weekly Artist Chart



2. Weekly Artist Chart

WillowSnow's Last.fm Weekly Artists Chart

3. Weekly Track Chart

WillowSnow's Last.fm Weekly Tracks Chart

4. Overall Artist Chart

WillowSnow's Last.fm Overall Artists Chart

5. Overall Track Chart

WillowSnow's Last.fm Overall Tracks Chart

Chart 1 is what I have just listened to, or what I am currently listening to
Chart 2 is my weekly artist chart, the artists that I have listened to the most that week
Chart 3 is my weekly track chart, the tracks that I have listened to the most that week
Chart 4 is my overall artist chart, the artists that I have listened to the most
Chart 5 is my overall track chart, the tracks that I have listened to the most

Data and charts from:
(Apart from chart 1, which came from www.denness.com)
All music listened to on Annie's computer :)