If I don't write this, nobody else will - the life of Annie, a 23 year old girl from England.

Friday, November 11, 2005

I feel terrible again, hence the reason why I have not gone into college again.

Mr Daddy said this morningo that I can get a new computer. Whoopee!! Because mine has been playing up. Hurrah!! I'm happy, very, very happy now!

I am once again perfecting the art of glovaged typing. Not bad is it, my glovaged typing I mean.

I have very nearly finished my book. I only have a few pages left. I can't wait to finish it. I will read it when I have finished here.

Might be going to get my hair cut/coloured tomorrow. Whoop!! I'm fed up with my hair as it is at the moment. It's boring.

I am going now. I can't think of anything else to type.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home