If I don't write this, nobody else will - the life of Annie, a 23 year old girl from England.

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Tesco's car park, addictions and swamp monsters... yes, this is my life!!!

Good evening. It is getting colder, brrrrrr! I'll have to buy a coat soon.

Today I typed up the script we wrote for media studies. I think it is a cool idea. Can't wait to film it, but first we need actors.

At the moment I am trying to find some sound effects/music to go with it (it's a thriller). Does anyone know of any or anywhere that I can find some???

I am reading a really good book at the moment. It is called "The Intimate Adventures of a London Call Girl" by Belle de Jour. It's good. You can visit the blog here - http://belledejour-uk.blogspot.com

Listening to Classic FM TV at the moment. To look for stuff for the thriller. Also because I am not really in the mood for anything else.

I have developed an addiction for Cherry Coke. It is bad, really, really bad. Also for Tango Fruit Fling. Although my Cherry Coke addiction seems to be going slightly.

I had Friday off from college. Because it was Bridgwater Carnival. Yes. So we all got a day off :)

My day involved sitting at my Grandad's house while he had Sky+ fitted, then driving everyone to Tesco's to shop. I didn't go and look at the factory where we are probably going to be filming our thriller because Grandad wanted me to wait at home while they went shopping because the Sky+ instillation dude was coming, but the installation guy came about 9am-ish so everyone just sat around and waited.

Driving to Tesco's was not too bad, but the car park was terrible. There were cars EVERYWHERE!!!! (which is probably why they call it a CAR park!) But when I say everywhere, I mean everywhere, as in dumped where they shouldn't be. Grrrrrr!!!! But I managed (in the end) and I am still alive.

They just had the strangest piano on the TV. The keys were the wrong colours. The white keys were black and the black keys were white. It did indeed look ever so odd. Plus there is a strange woman with her hair in the strangest ever arrangement with what looks like a sock holding it all in place. I don't know.

My knee hurts. I have no idea why. It's probably just at some kind of odd angle and I hadn't realised.

I wrapped my scarf around my head in the car this morning when we were coming back from town. I looked like a swamp monster, the tassels looked like seaweed, although I am sure that is the new fashion!

I better toddle off to bed now. Night night everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home