If I don't write this, nobody else will - the life of Annie, a 23 year old girl from England.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Good afternoon! I am in a weird mood this afternoon (even though it is early evening!).

I don't actually have alot to write at the moment. I have started at college and it is great. I did change English Language and Literature to Media Studies.

I went to the pub today. Wimpy (where I normally go during my 3 hour break) was shut due to unforseen (is that how you spell it???) circumstances. So I decided to go to the pub.

I didn't have any alcohol though *hic*. Nah, I didn't.

Had a timed essay in Psychology today. I don't think I did that bad. My mind did go blank half way through so I did miss out part of it, but to be honest I want to see if I did well on what I did manage to get done (does that make sense?).

I have a two hour break tomorrow too (+ 1 and a half hours tomorrow morning). Grrrrrr! They are the only breaks of any considerable length that I get though. Monday, Thursday and Friday and all full days for me.

Oh. Key Skills is a waste of time. I cannot be bothered with it, but I suppose I have to do it. Nothing else to do in those times considering that they are on Thursday and Friday afternoons.

Pop! Pop! Pop! I better hop!! (crap rhyme, sorry about that!)

1 Comments:

Blogger freethoughtguy said...

Advice from a man who's been there:

If you study drunk, take the test drunk!

8:00 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home