If I don't write this, nobody else will - the life of Annie, a 23 year old girl from England.

Monday, August 15, 2005

4 weeks 'til college term starts

I'm sat at my Grandad's eating Quavers and drinking the Mocha Chino soya milk shake I just made.

I have nothing to do today. I'll probably read my book in a moment.

4 weeks until college starts again. 4 WEEKS! I've already been off for 6 weeks. I suppose it will go quite quickly though. It usually does.

I'm just worried about my GCSE results. I only need 2 this year, to add to the 3 that I already have, then I can do AS Levels.

I didn't do an awful lot yesterday. Sat at home and chatted to people on MSN. I never seem to do alot on Sundays.

This is a waste of time. Writing this today. I have nothing to write. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home