If I don't write this, nobody else will - the life of Annie, a 23 year old girl from England.

Thursday, August 18, 2005

This is a random title!

Sarah-Louise got her AS level results. She passed them all, which is good. She got an A in Maths and C's in Media and Sociology. She is still waiting for her A2 Maths result.

I am bored at the moment. I went out driving this morning and did a three-point turn. While I was driving through Sainsbury's car park an old man walked out in front of the car. There must have only been about 1 cm between him and the car. It was scary. I thought that I was going to kill him.

I didn't finish my book last night. By the time I had watched Lost, I just needed to sleep, so I went to bed. I will probably try and finish it in a moment. I only have 20 pages left.

Only one week until I get my GCSE results. It seems weird to be going through the same feelings that I went through last year. The wait for GCSE's. It does feel longer than a year has passed though. If I don't get the grades that I want I could do them again next year, although I am not sure that I would want to. If I didn't get what I wanted, I would probably take a break for a few years, then go back into education after that time had passed.

I hope I do get the grades that I want though. I liked some of the people in my tutor group. And I was the oldest. With a birthday in April, I am never the oldest, not that it matters really, but it is just something to be.

I'm going to go and read my book now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home