If I don't write this, nobody else will - the life of Annie, a 23 year old girl from England.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

A week and 1 day until I get my GCSE results

I went to Sarah-Louise's yesterday. That was fun. It's good to get out once in a while. That sounds like I never go out, but what I mean is that I hardly ever go anywhere socially that often apart from to Sarah-Louise's house.

We watched a DVD. Sidewalks of New York. It wasn't that bad. I want to re-watch it. I think it will make more sense if I do.

I made myself fajitas (is that how it is spelt?) for dinner. The chilli that I used was too spicy for me, so I just took out the Quorn pieces that I added and ate them in the tortillas.

I had a driving lesson today. Drove on a dual carriageway again plus a three-point turn and reverse parking. I think I didn't do too badly. Hopefully it won't be too soon before I can do my test.

Sarah-Louise gets her AS level results tomorrow. Good luck! I'm sure that she will do fine and pass them all.

My results come out next Thursday. Eeeep! I am not sure how well I will do. I am sure I will probably have passes in General Studies, Maths and Media, but I am not that sure about Psychology and Sociology. Oh well. I shall just have to wait and see what is inside the envelope next Thursday.

The third episode of Lost is on channel 4 at 10pm. I can't wait to watch it. I want to know what happens.

I am going to relax in bed now. Toodle-pip!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home