If I don't write this, nobody else will - the life of Annie, a 23 year old girl from England.

Monday, October 10, 2005

I have a terrible cold. I feel so ill, hence the reason that I am not at college.

I have been virtual widow shopping this afternoon. I meant WINDOW, I don't want to buy a widow! I have an amazingly long wishlist now, I just need money :(

I need to find some money by Friday though. So I can pay for my website. I shall have to beg someone to lend me some as I have £0 in my PayPal account :****(

My rat, Milly, died last Monday. I was (and still am) really upset. I miss her. She seemed fine the day before, so I don't know why she died.

I am doing random quiz thingamys on websites at the moment. Tea will probally be ready in a moment.

Better go. My throat is really killing me and I need to cough ... again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home