If I don't write this, nobody else will - the life of Annie, a 23 year old girl from England.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

I am sick again :( I am fed up of always being ill.

Have you ever had one of those feelings where the days are going to fast and the seasons are changing faster than you realise? I am at the moment. In my head I know that it is November and nearly Christmas/Yule but in my head it still feels like August and the summer. Time has just gone so fast.

Before I know it it will be summer again.

I have developed a technique of typing with fluffy gloves on, which I am doing at the moment. It's good, my hands were cold and now they are warm. Cosy and warm.

I feel sick. Plus I feel like I am about to fall asleep at any moment. I just feel really drowsy.

My parcel from Amazon.co.uk arrived yesterday. Two books and two games, although I am returning one of the games because I found it cheaper somewhere else. I shall get it packed up later.

I may go and read my book in a moment. I have nearly finished it.

I don't feel good.

I took a few photo's the other day. I shall add some into my photo blog in a moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home