If I don't write this, nobody else will - the life of Annie, a 23 year old girl from England.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

I'm making another entry. Out of complete and utter boredom really.

I uploaded a few of the photo's to my photo blog. The link is on the side (>>>>>>>) but it is probably down at the bottom of the page at the moment because the certificate thing is still pushing it down. Oh well.

At the moment I am just looking at some random websites that I have found. But they are acting strangely.

Have you ever been to www.pinkisthenewblog.com? If you haven't, you should. It's great. I love it!

I have some medicine stuff to take... disolvable (is that a word?) tablets. They are supposed to taste of limes. But they don't... or at least not any limes that I have ever tasted. They are disgusting so I added some orange cordial. Then they were not so bad.

I'm going now. I am practically falling asleep at the keyboard. You are all officially ordered to visit www.pinkisthenewblog.com! Got that? Now go visit! Shoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home