If I don't write this, nobody else will - the life of Annie, a 23 year old girl from England.

Sunday, November 20, 2005

I saw the new Harry Potter film... twice!

I am writing this on my new computer :) I just set it up. It wasn't as hard as I thought that it would be, but I grazed my finger and it hurt :(

I went and saw Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire yesterday. I ended up going TWICE! Once with Sarah-Louise, Heather, Sarah-Louise's sister and her sisters friends and then with my Mum and Dad.

I think that Harry Potter was the best of all the films so far. I really enjoyed it both times I saw it. It was very scary though, but not that bad.

I have college in the morning. I wonder how long it is until Christmas? I thought I heard someone say 4 weeks, but that sounds a bit short. I could find out now, but I honestly cannot be bothered at the moment.

I'm off now. Can;t think of anything else to type.

Night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home