If I don't write this, nobody else will - the life of Annie, a 23 year old girl from England.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

WARNING: Don't let me loose with a credit card!

A lot has happened since I last wrote.

  • I got a new phone
  • I got my hair cut
  • I got a new computer

New Phone:

I got a new Motorola V3. The silver one. It's great. I love it

Hair Cut:

I had my hair cut short. Not short short, but shoulder length short. I like it and it is still at a decent length to tie back. I shall have to take some pictures

New Computer:

I got a new computer *thumbs up* Ace-ness! It's still in the box though :( (Not ace-ness) Hopefully it will get set up soon, like at the weekend

Now onto other stuff...

I am going to see the new Harry Potter movie with Sarah-Louise on Saturday! Whoo! I am looking forward to it muchly.

Has anyone seen Britney Spears with her baby? Because I never have and I think that is quite strange. Just that I have not seen any pictures of her since the birth with anything remotely baby like (apart from a couple of pictures of her wandering around her garden holding something wrapped in a blanket). I mean I've not even seen her with a pram or baby cot. Am I the only one who finds this slightly weird?

Anyway, sticking with Britney Spears, has anyone seen the news about her husband (not even going to attempt his name, I can't spell it (well I can spell Kevin!)) breaking his hand? When I read about it (on pinkisthenewblog.com, go take a look :D) I laughed so much! It's just funny.

Moving away from celebrities...

I am going back to college tomorrow. I have not been back. ALOT has been going on in my life and I was considering dropping out of college, but I am ok now. I have considered all of the options that are available to me at this time and I have decided what I want to do. And maybe in 10-20 years time, maybe sooner, I will regret my decisions, but isn't that what life is about?

I will miss being off but it will be good to get back to college and see my "friends" again. I say "friends", not in an offensive way, but because I don't feel that I know them well enough to call them friends at this very moment in time. They are all very nice people, so it is not being said in a mean way (just to clear that up).

I spent too much money. Urgh! It's depressing how much I have spent. It's harder to budget with plastic. I have learnt the hard way. A warning people, don't let me loose with a credit card! Exept mine is a debit card!

I need to go to bed. I'm shattered. Night all!

UPDATE: The side bar is back up at the top!! Yipee!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home