If I don't write this, nobody else will - the life of Annie, a 23 year old girl from England.

Monday, November 21, 2005

I will not be surprised if it has not snowed by the end of the week. It is so cold.

I went to college today. It was not bad. The bus didn't turn up until 8:15 this morning (It's supposed to come at 7:57) Grrrrr! I am fed up with public transport.

Didn't have tutorial today either. Had a talk about the history of Africa becaut it is diversity week of something like that. It was rather interesting.

Did some filming in media studies. Random filming of walking down the corridorness (what we were told to do)

At the moment I am trying to get my philosophy done. Urgh! I am shattered and I have one more question to do. I just need energy. Whoooo! Energy!

That reminds me of our old biology teacher! It was what me and Heather used to call her, Little Miss Energy in a really stupid voice because she said energy really stupidly one lesson.

I'm sure you really all care about that.

Well I better go and do it. I'm just getting distracted here.

Nighty night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home