If I don't write this, nobody else will - the life of Annie, a 23 year old girl from England.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Hiya everybody!

It snowed last night :) Tee hee hee! I want to go out and play in the snow, but I think I shall look like a bit of a fool! I nwas trying to find out if college was cancelled, but I couldn't find out anywhere, so I take it that it is not. I wanted to go down on the late bus, but Dad insisted that Mum should take me as the lanes would be blocked with snow.

I am so stressed at the moment. I really just want to go and live in a cave for a while and get away from the world for a while. It is just getting to me and I cannot cope anymore.

It's snowing again. Hurrah!

I would take some photo's, but my camera is buggered and will not work *sigh*

I have to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home