If I don't write this, nobody else will - the life of Annie, a 23 year old girl from England.

Saturday, December 31, 2005

I did something drastic...

Yep I did. I got my nose pierced. It didn't really hurt that much, it wasn't as bad as I had been expecting it to be, so that is spiffing and dandy.

I really, really (really, really, really!) want a tattoo, but

a) I am not 18 i.e. legally allowed to get one anyway
b) I don't have enough money to get tattoo
c) I don't know what I want a tattoo to be of
and
d) I would probally wimp out from getting one done

This time next year I probally will have a tattoo though, because I am 18 in April.

Anyway... in 1 hr and 30 mins it will be 2006! Woooo! It doesn't feel like it should be though. My body clock still thinks that it is August.

I am drinking non-alcoholic wine (well I suppose that makes it glammed up grape juce...). There is some alcoholic stuff in the kitchen, but I have no corkskrew, so I am stuffed.

Going to my Grandad's tomorrow. I got a vegetarian beef roast thing for me to have. I hope that it will be yummy. On Boxing Day (or the day after, I can't remember which) we had some yummy wine. It was called Lambrusco or something like that. It began with an "L" anyway. It was the nicest wine that I have ever tasted....

...but it was a miracle that anyone got to drink it because we couldn't get the bottle open. It had a screw top, not a cork and it wouldn't budge by had, so my Grandad had to get the jar opener gadgety thing (don't ask me...) to open it. Grrrr! Things that don't open, like jars and such, should be banned. There was a jar of beetroot too that we couldn't open by hand. I wanted to take it back to the shop, but people wouldn't let me.

I don't think I have anything else to write, which is a shame.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home