If I don't write this, nobody else will - the life of Annie, a 23 year old girl from England.

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

My Christmas... the very short version!

So Christmas has been and gone. How was it for you? Mine wasn't bad, quite good in fact.

I went to my Grandad's like I usually do at Christmas, with Mumsy and Mr Daddy. Mum and Grandad spent most of the morning in the kitchen cooking, so I sat at the table with my dad and aunt talking.

Afterwe had had lunch we opened presents. I got some nice stuff. Books and stuff like that mainly. Then we just played games and stuff.

On Boxing Day my aunt and uncle came with their presents for us. I got a book and a scarf.

Then today we went to my Grandad's house again for lunch. After Lunch we went out to do a small bit of shopping, then came home and played some games again.

At about 6pm my cousin Jo rang us and said that she was getting married to her boyfriend Sam in the new year. Just a random bit of news.

I need to go to bed now, I'm shattered.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home