If I don't write this, nobody else will - the life of Annie, a 23 year old girl from England.

Sunday, October 08, 2006

I'm ill!

I am ill again :( Yet another cold. I forget what it feels like to feel this sick after the summer when I feel relatively "ok" .

I have just finished readign "Plain Truth" by Jodi Picoult. It was really, really good. I want to get the DVD, but I don't know if I have a multi-reigion DVD player or how to make mine multi-reigion. It sucks that you can't just buy a DVD that you want to watch and then just watch it.

I am now going to start reading "The Tenth Circle", also by Jodi Picoult. Well, not right at this very minute, but I'm sure that you see what I mean!

I feel much better than the last tiem I wrote, but I don't know why. I wish I could explain it. Don't get me wrong, I am glad that I am feeling better, but I wish I knew either what made it happen, so that I could stop it in the first place, or what makes it go, so that I can get rid of it.

I am fed up with sneezing! Ha-choo! But I have been sneezing about ten times in a row when I do sneeze.

I am watching videos on YouTube at the moment. Nothing really interesting to note though.

I need to go now, dinner is ready.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home