If I don't write this, nobody else will - the life of Annie, a 23 year old girl from England.

Saturday, April 29, 2006

I have been busy...

I have been rather busy since I wrote last. My family and I have been zipping around to all sorts of places to do market research for our business. We went to Glastonbury yesterday and had a look around. It was cool. I had a great time there.

We then started to head for Bristol, to go to PC World, but we were really tired so we decided that it was best to go tomorrow (which was today).

Anyway, we went to PC World today but they did not have any laptops that we liked, so we went next door to Comet. There we got the laptops that we wanted for the business and I got one of them. I have a laptop with wireless internet access. It just connects into our home network really simply and then I can go on the internet. It is so cool!

I have to toodle off now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home