If I don't write this, nobody else will - the life of Annie, a 23 year old girl from England.

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Renting a shoppe...

Last time I mentioned that my Dad was being made redundant. Well now it has finally gone through and my dad is now redundant.

However, everything is not that bad. We are going to be opening a shop in the center of the town where I live. I am not entirely sure what we are going to sell/do in the shop. I think we are going to be starting by selling second-hand books and other nick nacks. Then I think that we are going to see what works an steer the business in that direction.

I am on my laptop. I managed to get the virus that it had off of it, which is cool.

I think that we are going to estate agents tomorrow, well actually, today. To see about the rental of the property.

Ah, I better go. Night night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home