If I don't write this, nobody else will - the life of Annie, a 23 year old girl from England.

Thursday, April 05, 2007

The day after...

I realised yesterday that it was also a year since my dad was made redundant and today is a year since he told me. It shows how so much can happen in a year.

I feel really down today though. I was wondering if it is because of trying to stay positive and not cry yesterday. I'm wondering if it has all built up and made me feel down today.

Yesterday, I went to the bank and paid in my birthday money and ordered some books from Amazon. I ordered:

The Stitch and Bitch Handbook
Stitch and Bitch Nation
The Knitting Question and Answer Book
The Knitting Bible Book and Craft Kit
Domiknitrix

I am looking forward to when they arrive. Yippee!

For tea we had bangers, mash, onions and gravy! Then we had cupcakes and gateaux. It was tasty. I enjoyed it. But this morning I feel very, very sick!

I was writing in my journal the other day and I thought that what I wrote might make a good idea for a story, so when I feel up to it, I am going to try to write it. It's hard to describe, it just gave me some inspiration and ideas.

I have a headache. I'm going to go now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home