If I don't write this, nobody else will - the life of Annie, a 23 year old girl from England.

Monday, October 09, 2006

Good morning! I am still sat in bed. I feel like shit this morning, although I do feel better than yesterday. I also didn't get to sleep until about 2am because I started to type my story again.

I am watching "This Morning" at the moment. I have to go out at about 2pm because my dad has a doctors appointment and I am needed to cover in the shop. Oh dear! I just want to go back to sleep.


I have to do my assignment in a moment. It's due in on Thursday, but I don't want to be up all night doing it on Wednesday night.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

annie! hello! it's kim, aka dreamerchick24 from kiwibox. i found your blog from your last.fm profile, so i thought i'd stop by and say HELLO cause i haven't seen you around for aaaaggeeesss. how's things going? xx

3:29 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home