If I don't write this, nobody else will - the life of Annie, a 23 year old girl from England.

Saturday, October 18, 2008

All by myself ...

I am feeling a bit out of sorts tonight. My mum is going to Telford, with Tomi, to pick up a friend and I am staying at home. I know that it should be exciting, being left home alone, and in a way it is, but I am also feeling really scared. Since dad died it has basically been both of us on our own and, apart from when I went to New York for a week in March, we have seen each other at least once a day. I know that it is pathetic, a grown woman depending so heavily on her mother, but she is the only person who I trust at the moment. I know it will all be ok, but it doesn't stop me from feeling jittery.

Anyway, we went out last night, to karaoke as we usually do on a Friday night. This week we took my aunts as one of them was visiting and we thought that it would be enjoyable. I think that they enjoyed themselves, but they didn't seem to get into it that much. The only problem was that "the bitch" turned up, but it wasn't so bad as I managed to blank her for the whole night.

I had my nails done on Friday as well. They look really good. I love my hands when I have my nails done. They make my fingers look so much longer (and I have short, stubby fingers!!) and my hands don't look so tatty. So thank you to Kylie who bought them for me as a present. It is much appreciated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home