If I don't write this, nobody else will - the life of Annie, a 23 year old girl from England.

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Preparation

I haven't written in a long time, I think I start like this every time I write!

I have started back at college, doing a BTEC National Diploma in Business. We have not started the course yet, this week was just a get to know other people thingamydoodaa. Lessons start next week and I have been trying to get organised, but I am failing badly. There is so much that I have left to do. I have made some pages for my folders that show the topic name and my name. That has been the highlight of my morning!!

I ordered my text book for college from Amazon. It should arrive sometime next week. I like textbooks!

That is all for now, I need to do more organising!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home