If I don't write this, nobody else will - the life of Annie, a 23 year old girl from England.

Thursday, May 31, 2007

My dream

I had a weird dream the other night. I dreamt that I went to IKEA in Glasgow and you were there, giving tours to new university students. Then me, my mum and a couple of other people were sat in the IKEA cafe (but not in Glasgow this time, it might have been Bristol) and I realised that this IKEA store didn't have "pick your own vegetables". So I did a search on the computer in the cafe (like the ones they have to see where the furniture is in the warehouse) and I found out that they had "pick your own vegetables" in IKEA Glasgow, so I said "We can go to Glasgow and pick our own vegetables and see Sarah-Louise!!". Then I woke-up.

I'm odd, just thought that you might want to know!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home