If I don't write this, nobody else will - the life of Annie, a 23 year old girl from England.

Friday, May 11, 2007

Blogging is my main way to procrastinate!

I am blogging again. And I have nothing to really write about. It never changes.

The plumbers came into the shop yesterday, to re-connect the sewerage pipe from the flat upstairs. The whole place was covered in dust. It was almost like a snow storm.

I have very nearly finished my book. The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova. It is a good book. It's just that I have been reading it for so long. Six months-ish! Eeep! I have just had an awful lot on my plate at the moment so I have not had much time for reading coupled with the fact that I find I can't read too much of the book at one time because the subject is quite heavy (I don't know how else to describe it). Also, there is the fact that I only seem to read in bed and I fall asleep!

I have stopped knitting the 'secret' for the time being. Just because with plumbers in I didn't want it to get all dusty, and I wanted a chance to relax in front of the TV, so I left it for a while. I may do some more tonight.

I am getting a sty. My eye has been so sore today, it feels like somebody has suck a pin into it. Ouchie! I'm going to go because of this. It hurts too much :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home