If I don't write this, nobody else will - the life of Annie, a 23 year old girl from England.

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

How to waste a weekend in 4 easy steps.*

*no steps to follow, though. It's just a catchy title I'm afraid :(

I did nothing over the weekend. Not that much anyway. I knit mainly.

Yesterday, I sorted out the music that I have on my laptop. I named tracks, organised folders, deleted tracks I no longer wanted etc. etc. etc. Now I feel a lot better and there is a bit more space on my computer.

Finally, I did a test. I am not sure what it says about me...

Genital knowledge quiz
You scored 9 out of 10


Fruity fruit



You are truly the Routemaster of genital awareness. You know where everything is, how to get there and what to do with it once you arrive. Now build on your skills by sharing such knowledge with friends who should know better.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home