If I don't write this, nobody else will - the life of Annie, a 23 year old girl from England.

Saturday, April 21, 2007

My tongue is sore...

I have a sore tongue :( I did a search on Google and it turns out that I may have something that is called "geographic" tongue. I have been getting these red patches on my tongue for a while now. The pain goes away when I suck a Rinstead pastel so I am not too bothered about it, but if it starts to hurt really bad then I will go to the doctors.

There are colds going around at the moment and it feels as though I am getting one :( I did, however, realise that since I have not been getting the bus I have had many less colds. Which is a bonus. I was always ill last year.

I also need to arrange driving lessons. I am so fed up with being "house-bound"! I can't go anywhere without asking for a lift (urgh!) or using public transport (double urgh!). I have some ideas of where I can go for lessons. The thing is that I need to pass the test by August 8th or I will need to take my theory test again. Which would suck.

I'm just too scared to do it. It makes me want to be sick. I am just a very nervous, very unconfident driver. People tell me that I am not that bad at driving, but I just have a mental block that says that I can't do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home