If I don't write this, nobody else will - the life of Annie, a 23 year old girl from England.

Friday, May 04, 2007

My master plan

This morning I cleared a load of programs that I never use off of my laptop. Since then, it appears to be working a lot faster and better. I have had my laptop for a year now. It doesn't seem that long, although, by the scratches and marks you would swear that it was an antique! (oh and by the way that it rattles!). I did nearly knock it off the table this morning though. I went to stand up and knocked the table, my laptop was nearer the edge than I thought. Oops! I caught it though.

I have been reminiscing the past few days and I realised that, although towards the end I wasn't really enjoying it, I miss my old college. I miss the people, I miss the lecturers, I miss the surroundings, I even miss the bus in the morning and evenings (apart from the germs!). I also miss the subjects that I was doing, and I don't think that I will get a chance to study them again. Like Media Studies, I really enjoyed it, but I don't ever see myself studying it again, and that makes me feel slightly upset. I think this all comes down to me saying to my self "did I waste two years of my life?". The answer I am not sure of.

Pah! I'm sure that you don't want to hear me go on and on.

I have been watching this today http://www.ifilm.com/video/2709639. It is funny!

Not that it is important, but, we had Subway for lunch. Yay! It has been ages since I have had Subway and as I was going over to the Post Office, I called into Subway on the way back and got us lunch. I had toasted chicken tikka. I'm going to stop going on about food now, I'm making myself hungry.

I am knitting my blog at the moment. What? No! That's not what I meant to say. I meant to say that I am knitting at the moment, as well as writing in my blog.

I am also working on a secret project, but all will be revealed in time (if it works out). I actually have many secret projects at the moment, so many it is getting hard to keep keeping them under my hat!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home