If I don't write this, nobody else will - the life of Annie, a 23 year old girl from England.

Monday, May 14, 2007

Just a random Monday.

My eye sore didn't come to anything, although on Friday night I used some Optrex on it and I think it helped.

I managed to eventually finish my book, The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova, and now I am reading Salem Falls by Jodi Picoult. So far it seems to be good, but I haven't actually managed to get that far with it at the moment. Only about 70-ish pages yesterday afternoon/evening.

I woke up with such a headache yesterday, it was unbelievable. Capped with the fact that I started to feel down and depressed too plus I started to feel like I wanted to self-harm again. Yesterday wasn't such a good day.

I am feeling slightly better today, although I did wake up feeling rather low. I have been looking into intensive driving courses and driving lessons. Because I need to take my test (and pass) before August otherwise I shall have to retake my theory test. Plus I want to learn to drive to gain some independence. I am bored of doing nothing at the weekends and I want to travel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home