If I don't write this, nobody else will - the life of Annie, a 23 year old girl from England.

Sunday, November 02, 2008

I need to talk to somebody :(

I hate it when you get the feeling that you need to talk to somebody, but there is no one around to talk to, or something keeps getting in the way of being able to talk to them.

Like this evening, I waited to talk to my mum about some issues that I am having at the moment and she responded with what felt like a flippant response. I think that part of it is that I have trouble explaining how I am feeling, but saying that it is not that big a deal does not automatically change it and make me feel like that too. Then she fell asleep. Maybe I am being unreasonable about it, but I feel like I need to talk about it, but when I get the chance to, something always gets in the way and stops me from being able to ... I suppose it will all sort itself out in the end if it is meant to.

Anyway, Halloween was kinda fun. We had a party with the members of the group. I started to feel low in the middle of it and so I went and sat out the back. People didn't know where I had gone so there was a search for me. Then I started to cry and I let out a lot of my emotions that I have been keeping bottled in for a while. It was quite good to let it out, I suppose. It just comes back to the talking thing and I often find that when I am in the situation where I feel so low, I cannot talk about how I am feeling, which often makes me feel worse.

Anyway, I have just noticed the time ... bed time!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home