If I don't write this, nobody else will - the life of Annie, a 23 year old girl from England.

Sunday, March 07, 2010

A long time (again)

God, it's been ages since I last wrote here and so much has happened. Where to begin?

Firstly, I passed my driving test. Not sure if I mentioned this before but I did on 13/02/2008, so this year I have been driving for two years (legally :p)

Secondly, I am still not friends with T and K, but I think that my life is better for it. I feel like a better person and I am getting on with things that I want to do. In the time since I last wrote I have fallen out with some other people who were in my life, however I have started to feel like it was for the better and it is my life's way of "cleansing" (for want of a better word) those that are draining me and not letting me be whom I want to be.

Third, I still have my laptop computer, nearly four years old. It's not as new and as technically advanced as it used to be. In fact, I think that it is on its last legs.

I also got a job, in August last year. I work in an office in town as their administration apprentice, which means that I am working towards an NVQ level 2 as well as working. Fingers crossed, but the opportunities look good there as they are talking about keeping me on as a co-ordinator once I have completed my qualification.

The car is dead again! Well, not 100% dead, but needs work to get it through it's MOT. Looking to get that done in the near future. At least I have wages behind me this time to get it fixed, albeit not that much!

I also cannot remember if I said here but in January 2008 I went to New York. I loved it. I still want to go back there. I am going to start saving and go on a holiday there when I can afford to. I liked the way that I felt anonymous there and no-one new me. It is so different to the town where I live where when you go out, you always seem to bump into someone that you know. I really do feel that New York is the home of my spirit, I have always felt drawn there and I have just remembered the hours that I would spend in the college library looking at the guidebooks for New York, looking at the pictures, wishing that one day I would find myself there, surrounded by the bright lights. Maybe one day I will again. Maybe one day I will live there.

Anyway, I need to go now as lunch is ready. This is just something that I have thrown together in about 10 mins, so if it makes no sense please do excuse me! I will write again soon, I promise and hopefully it will not be so long until then (I hope not as I need somewhere to offload again).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home